10.26.2008

DJ Aleksandra

Aleksandra - Opening Set for Steve Porter at Footwork



Aleksandra is a Toronto deejay whose style will simply win you over. She sent me this mix to check out and I was drawn immediately. Although it is not minimal or techno right from the start (she opens with deep tech house and some soulful house), it picks up its pace once you reach the middle. Second half is more repetitive tech/techno that will remind you of something Villalobos would play. I would not recommend skipping one second of this set, it flows nicely together and takes you on a journey that ends with you feeling like you’re about to go out and party; really gets your adrenaline goin’. I enjoyed this set so much, that I would label it a must download to anyone who comes here with an open mind and a desire to experience something new with tiny touch of minimal. You won’t be dissapointed one bit, trust me on this one.


Download


No hay comentarios: